Call 0508 WARMLINE (0508 927 654)
Warmline Auckland is a peer support helpline for people who use Auckland DHB mental health services.
Covering the central Auckland area, the service offers:
- Confidential peer support from someone who has been in a similar situation
- A listening ear
- Someone to talk to
- Support when you’re feeling overwhelmed by a bad day
- Helpful tips for helping yourself
- Help with discussion on a decision, no matter how large or small
- Referral to other community organisations and mental health services.
Warmline is available from 5–11pm seven days a week.