Sunday, 31 October 2021
Join Team Lifeline and run the city in support of the thousands of Kiwis who reach out to Lifeline every month. This is an exciting chance to cross the Harbour Bridge on foot and complete an awesome physical and mental challenge to be proud of.
There are many different race options:
- Marathon 42.2km
- Half Marathon 21.1km
- Traverse 11km
- Family 5km
- Kids Marathon 2.2km
- Wheelchair Marathon 42.2km
Register for the Auckland Marathon here.
When you raise $500, we'll send you a Lifeline t-shirt!
Join the Lifeline team by contacting Chloe at email@example.com or on 09 952 4070 (option #2).
- Date: Sunday, 31 October 2021
- Start times: 6.00am - 11.00am
- Start line: Devonport, Auckland (full and half marathons)
- Finish line: Victoria Park, Fanshawe Street, Auckland