Thank you David & Amelia!
Over the last 9 weeks, David Seymour and Amelia McGregor danced their hearts out on Dancing with the Stars with Kidsline as their chosen charity.
David began his association with Kidsline as a volunteer buddy many years ago and has been a supporter ever since – helping with street collections and choosing Kidsline for the Parnell Waiters Race two years in a row.
Every week David and Amelia were on the show was a bonus for Kidsline with David donating his appearance fee to Kidsline, wearing their Kidsline tees and popping in for a visit to some Buddies during their shift on the helpline.
Thanks David and Amelia, you showed how aroha, determination and resilience can take you far!
- Suicide is Everyone’s Business
- Ariki’s Ride for Lifeline
- Lifeline preferred charity
- Thank you David & Amelia!
- 'Piece of My Heart' out now!
- Simplicity makes its largest donation ever to Lifeline
- FlexiGroup New Zealand supports ‘The 72 Club’ donating $72,000 to Lifeline
- Zero Suicide Workplace Pilot Launches
- Lifeline counsellors to meet with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in Wellington
- Making a difference in 2018
- Run for Lifeline and help save lives
- Welcoming Cori
- Christchurch Tragedy
- Lifeline Aotearoa applauds Government response to Mental Health & Addictions Inquiry
- Christchurch's Volunteer Evening
- Every Life Matters could be a turning point
- Eskimo Nell "You Matter" tees back!
- Monkey Off Your Back
- Lifeline Aotearoa increased support as demand surges due to Covid-19
- Charity Gigs
- Lifeline records busiest text month ever
- Calls and texts to Lifeline increase
- Calls and texts to Lifeline almost double since 2019
- You Matter T-Shirts Back for 2021