Simplicity makes its largest donation ever to Lifeline
Simplicity, a nonprofit KiwiSaver fund, announced today a $72,000 donation, their largest ever, to Lifeline Aotearoa in support of The 72 Club. Simplicity’s donation will help fund 0800 LIFELINE, which receives more than 10,000 calls a month from Kiwis in need. As the inaugural sponsor of The 72 Club, they’re asking other Kiwi businesses, and especially those in the finance sector, to give too.
- Suicide is Everyone’s Business
- Ariki’s Ride for Lifeline
- Lifeline preferred charity
- Thank you David & Amelia!
- 'Piece of My Heart' out now!
- Simplicity makes its largest donation ever to Lifeline
- FlexiGroup New Zealand supports ‘The 72 Club’ donating $72,000 to Lifeline
- Zero Suicide Workplace Pilot Launches
- Lifeline counsellors to meet with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in Wellington
- Making a difference in 2018
- Run for Lifeline and help save lives
- Welcoming Cori
- Christchurch Tragedy
- Lifeline Aotearoa applauds Government response to Mental Health & Addictions Inquiry
- Christchurch's Volunteer Evening
- Every Life Matters could be a turning point
- Eskimo Nell "You Matter" tees back!
- Monkey Off Your Back
- Lifeline Aotearoa increased support as demand surges due to Covid-19
- Charity Gigs