Monkey Off Your Back
In order to support government guidelines for the control of coronavirus in New Zealand, we are working closely to ensure we have the best measures in place to keep our callers, staff and communities safe.
For any health-related questions about coronavirus/covid-19 please contact the dedicated COVID-19 Healthline number 0800 358 5453. You can also find up-to-date information at www.health.govt.nz/
- Suicide is Everyone’s Business
- Ariki’s Ride for Lifeline
- Lifeline preferred charity
- Thank you David & Amelia!
- 'Piece of My Heart' out now!
- Simplicity makes its largest donation ever to Lifeline
- FlexiGroup New Zealand supports ‘The 72 Club’ donating $72,000 to Lifeline
- Zero Suicide Workplace Pilot Launches
- Lifeline counsellors to meet with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in Wellington
- Making a difference in 2018
- Run for Lifeline and help save lives
- Welcoming Cori
- Christchurch Tragedy
- Lifeline Aotearoa applauds Government response to Mental Health & Addictions Inquiry
- Christchurch's Volunteer Evening
- Every Life Matters could be a turning point
- Eskimo Nell "You Matter" tees back!
- Monkey Off Your Back
- Lifeline Aotearoa increased support as demand surges due to Covid-19
- Charity Gigs
- Lifeline records busiest text month ever
- Calls and texts to Lifeline increase
- Calls and texts to Lifeline almost double since 2019
- You Matter T-Shirts Back for 2021